Gray construction is a complete brick work that works with a good balance of cement and sand. Everything that looks gray when completed is called a gray structure. The materials are very simple in a gray building with all the basic elements up to plastic you can say that all stone building work is connected by pipes and electrical pipes or you can count the items mentioned below. Tracing comes in a gray structure,
- The walls
- The roof
- Cement Concrete on the wall
- Underground water tank
- Water Roof Tank
- Septic Tank again
Step one, our foundation is an unknown hero in your home. It is often overlooked, supports the entire frame of your property, prevents groundwater from entering your home, and can provide additional storage or accommodation.
At the very least, any foundation have three basic properties,
- Support the structure above
- Store groundwater
- Act as water barrier and ground evaporation
After laying the foundation, the floor, the construction of the gray house begins with the construction of brick walls neatly on the floor, and then on the first floor, etc. In the construction of the floor, we use the following procedure,
- Work begins with the construction of a 9-centimeter thick brick wall up to a standard height of 10 meters using cement mortar 1: 5.
- Afterwards, build a 4.5 cm thick brick wall to a height of 10 meters using cement mortar 1: 4.
- During the construction of these walls, space is left for windows, doors, and ventilators as needed.
- Construction of reinforced concrete columns and lintel over windows, doors after metal repairs and closures according to the drawings of the building.
- Build layers of Cover windows, doors after adjusting steel & shuttering according to building drawings.
- Pouring of reinforced concrete slide after providing sealing and adjustment of steel to beams and boards according to the drawings of the building.
- Lying of electrical pipes before pouring concrete according to electrical drawings.